Thursday, June 09, 2011

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours review

I just saw a television commercial that told me the “rumours” were true.  The insanely popular (for a reason I can’t comprehend) show Glee is going to bastardize the Fleetwood Mac songbook.  Somewhere, my mother is rolling her eyes.

I never listened to Fleetwood Mac with any sort of regularity until I was an adult, although I had been exposed to them regularly throughout my childhood thanks to my mother.  My mom once confided in me that when she was a teenager she would stand in front of her bedroom mirror pretending that she was Stevie Nicks while Fleetwood Mac played in the background.  The first time I listened to Rumours I not only understood why my mom was miming, I wanted to be Stevie as well...

Read the rest of my review by clicking the link below:

Rip It Up - Fleetwood Mac Rumours review



Fleetwood Mac - Rumours (1977) by krojac

No comments: